- Sport Commissioners:
Tim Titrud - 503 701 3481.
Oregon Amateur Sports - 503-520-1319.
- Eligibility Requirements: All athletes are responsible for meeting the eligibility requirements of the State Games of Oregon. View SGO general entry requirements. Competition age: Age as of time of competition.
- Entry Deadline: July 2nd, 2013 - Late entries accepted with an extra $5.00 fee. Day of event registration available.
- Entry Fee: $25.00. All athletes will receive a 2013 State Games of Oregon T-shirt. There is no extra charge to play in more than one event.
- General Information:
- Qualifier for the State Games of America.
- The rated events are now based on Rating Central Ratings and not USATT ratings.
- Click here for link to Rating Central
- You must be over 1250 to play in the Open and over 1000 to play in the Under 1400 event.
- Check in 30 minutes prior to competition.
- All round robin events. One person will advance from each round robin group to single elimination competition.
- Doubles partners for the Wild Card Doubles event will be done by random draw at 4 p.m. on Saturday, July 13th. Registration for this event will be done at this time.
- USATT rules shall apply. USATT approved.
- Nittaku balls provided by Paddle Palace.
- Athletes must fill out entry form, sign waiver, and send to the State Games Office.
- An athlete can only play in two rated events on Saturday - 1 morning event and 1 afternoon event.
- If you do not have a rating, please contact Tim Titrud (503) 701-3481 and one will be given to you.
- Hard Bat: Paddle cannot have a layer of sponge.
- Two Person Team: Players can choose their own teammate. If a player doesn't have a partner one will be assigned. There will be an upper and lower division. The top half rating teams will be in the upper division, and the lower half rated teams will be in the lower division.
- Competition Format:
- Two Person Team - Order of Play: (1: A vs. Y) (2: B vs. X) (3: Doubles) (4: A vs. X) (5: B vs. Y)
- Winner receives 1 point for each match. Matches are played in the order listed about and until a team reaches 3 points.
- Competition Schedule:
Saturday July 13th
9:00 a.m. Rating under 550
9:15 a.m. Rating under 850
9:30 a.m. Rating under 1250
10:00 a.m. Open
1:00 p.m. Rating under 700
1:15 p.m. Rating under 1000
2:00 p.m. Rating under 1400
6:00 p.m. Wildcard Doubles
Sunday July 14
10:00 a.m. Hard Bat
12:30 p.m. Two man team event.
- Dates & Sites:
July 13th - 14th
Willamette Table Tennis Club
(click for map)
1960 Oak St. SE, Salem Or
Directions: From I-5 take the Hwy 22/Mission St Exit and go west, towards downtown. Turn right onto 17th St. Turn right at the next street (Oak) and go 2 1/2 blocks. Gate on your right.
|To narrow your search, type in search word and click on "Search":|
Table Tennis: Division Codes
||TT301||No Online Registration|
||TT302||No Online Registration|
||TT305||No Online Registration|
||TT306||No Online Registration|
||TT310||No Online Registration|
||TT315||No Online Registration|
||TT506||No Online Registration|
||TT507||No Online Registration|
Paddle cannot have layer of sponge
|TT508||No Online Registration|
Two person team
||TT509||No Online Registration|
* Players can participate in only one morning and one afternoon rated event.