- Sport Commissioners:
Leroy Dukes - 503 201 4961.
Gene Queen - .
Oregon Amateur Sports - 503-520-1319.
- Eligibility Requirements: All athletes are responsible for meeting the eligibility requirements of the State Games of Oregon. View SGO general entry requirements.
- Entry Deadline: July 13th, 2013 - Late entries accepted if space permits. Entries are on a first come first served basis by postmark date.
- Entry Fee: $30.00 Family Maximum of $60.00
- General Information:
- Qualifier for the State Games of America.
- NFAA Divisions of competition and styles of shooting.
- Peak weight 80 lbs.
- Competition Schedule:
July 13 Registration 7:00 a.m. & noon. Competition 8:00 a.m. & 1:00 p.m.
Grouping will be done; check site for scheduled time. Awards will be given after each style has finished.
July 14th Registration at 7:00 Competition begins at 8:00 am.
- Dates & Sites:
July 13th - 14th
Tualatin Hills Park & Rec Athletic Center
(click for map)
50 NW 158th, Beaverton OR
Directions: Take Hwy 26 West towards Ocean Beaches. Take Cornell/Bethany exit. Turn left on to Cornell. Turn left at 2nd light onto 158th Ave. Travel 0.8 miles to Schendel Ave. Turn left at traffic light into Sports Complex.
|To narrow your search, type in search word and click on "Search":|
Archery: Division Codes